Submarine Electricity Transmission Systems Market 2018 Competitive Landscape by New Product Launches, Agreements, Collaborations and Partnership Forecast to 2023
Submarine Electricity Transmission Systems market research report provides a complete study about Submarine Electricity Transmission Systems industry by major manufacturers, opportunity, cost structure, segmentation, applications, company profile, industry growth rate, production in forecast period 2018-2023. Submarine Electricity Transmission Systems market report also provides details of the major market players that are involved in the market such as manufacturers, raw material suppliers, equipment suppliers, end users, traders, distributors. Submarine Electricity Transmission Systems market is expected to grow at a CAGR of XX% during the forecast period.
Get Sample PDF of Submarine Electricity Transmission Systems Market Report @ https://www.absolutereports.com/enquiry/request-sample/13050339
The global submarine electricity transmission systems market is likely to grow in the near future, owing to the development of overseas power transmission networks. The development of new power generation infrastructure results in an increased requirement of power evacuation system. Submarine power transmission has been in use for more than a century. Earlier, it was widely used for isolated offshore facilities, lighthouses, etc. However, in the recent times, the usage has become widespread, covering offshore wind, longer distance power transmission, network interconnections, increased number of islands connected to mainland grid, etc. Moreover, the power trading between countries is likely to increase, which requires the development of electricity transmission systems between the concerned countries. The submarine transmission of DC electricity can be economically more beneficial than overhead transmission, as break even distance is 50 kilometers. Hence, the long distance power transmission via submarine transmission infrastructure results in economies of scale, which is a big boost for their adoption.
Economic Benefits Driving the Market
Submarine power transmission can be economically more beneficial than overhead transmission, on account of reduction in the total cost of system ownership. The power surplus countries are looking for opportunities to sell electricity to countries that are power starved. The power trading between countries results in an optimal usage of power generation facilities, which requires the availability of the most appropriate systems. The submarine power transmission systems can be very handy in power transportation between countries, which is a big boost for their adoption.
North America Accounts for the Largest Share
The North American segment accounts for the largest share in the submarine electricity transmission systems market, owing to the significant development of offshore power and oil & gas projects. The power transmission via submarine cable to offshore oil & gas platform can eliminate the requirement for onsite power generation. The high electricity demand and development of new transmission infrastructure, including submarine electricity transmission system, are likely to proliferate over the forecast period, owing to a surge in the demand for electricity.
The United States to Dominate the Market’s Growth
The United States is anticipated to dominate the growth of the global submarine electricity transmission systems market, on account of widespread development of offshore projects. The developing offshore wind energy projects in the United States are expected to be connected with grid network on the mainland, through submarine electricity transmission system. Moreover, governments and power suppliers are supporting renewable energy sources, such as off-shore wind power.
Key Developments in the Market
• January 2018: Prysmian Group won a contract worth more than EUR 150 million, by the Filipino grid operating company NGCP (National Grid Corporation of the Philippines) for the design, supply, installation, and commissioning of two submarine power cable connections between the islands of Cebu and Negros in the Philippines.
The Major Players include – ABB, J-Power Systems, LS Cable & System, Nexans, NKT Cables, Norddeutsche Seekabelwerke (NSW), Prysmian, Viscas, among others.
For Pre Order Inquiry of Submarine Electricity Transmission Systems Market Report @ https://www.absolutereports.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/13050339
Global Submarine Electricity Transmission Systems Market Covers the Regions:
US, Canada, Mexico, Rest of North America, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America, China, Japan, India, Rest of Asia-Pacific, UK, Germany, France, Rest of Europe, UAE, South Africa, Saudi Arabia.
Submarine Electricity Transmission Systems Market Key Players are: ABB, J-Power Systems, LS Cable & System, Nexans, NKT Cables, Norddeutsche Seekabelwerke (NSW), Prysmian, Viscas, Jiangsu Zhongtian Technology Co. Ltd (ZTT), Korea Electric Power Corporation (KEPCO), Vattenfall, DONG Energy, China Light & Power Company Syndicate (CLP)
Submarine Electricity Transmission Systems Market Historic Data (2013-2017):
- Industry Trends:Global Revenue, Outlook, and Status.
- Competitive Landscape:Development Trends, By Major Key Manufacturers.
- Product Revenue for Top Players:Market Size and Share, Current Market Situation Analysis.
- Segmentation Analysis:By Types & Applications, By key Drivers, By Regions/ Geography.
- Sales Revenue:Growth Rate, Market Share, Current Industry Analysis, Cost and Price Analysis.
Submarine Electricity Transmission Systems Market Forecast (2018-2023):
- Market Size Forecast:By Applications/End Users, Global Overall Size, By Type/Product Category, By Geographical Area.
- Key Data (Revenue):Market Size, Market Share, Business Growth, Product Sales Price.
Purchase Submarine Electricity Transmission Systems Market Report at $ 4250 (SUL)@ https://www.absolutereports.com/purchase/13050339
Reason to Buy Submarine Electricity Transmission Systems Market Report:
- Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the Global Submarine Electricity Transmission Systems Market.
- Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies.
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the Submarine Electricity Transmission Systems, thereby allowing players to develop effective long term strategies.
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets.
- Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it.
- Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin commercial interest with respect to products, segmentation and industry verticals.
About Absolute Reports:
Absolute Reports is an upscale platform to help key personnel in the business world in strategizing and taking visionary decisions based on facts and figures derived from in-depth market research. We are one of the top report resellers in the market, dedicated to bringing you an ingenious concoction of data parameters.
Name: Ajay More
Organization: Absolute Reports
Phone: +44 20 3239 8187 / +14242530807
Email: [email protected]